We are happy to announce that DexProtector 6.0.0 is released.
- Added support for Android 6.0
- Improved Integrity Control mechanism
- Enhanced Hide Access mechanism
- Added recources.arsc obfuscation functionality
- Added Gradle plugin and integration with Android Studio
- DexProtector doesn’t require Android SDK installed
One more great news! This upgrade will be free of charge for those who has the active support and upgrades subscription. If you would like to receive the upgrade, please make sure your support and upgrades subscription is renewed.
You can renew yours by logginning into the customer area and clicking "Renew Now" link for a corresponding license.
If you are facing any issues with renewing the support subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org