We are proud to announce the release of DexProtector 6.3.15
What is new/improved?
- SSL Pinning has been extended to meet
RFC7469- Public Key Pinning Extension for HTTP standard.
- Reporting Pin Validation Failure mechanism has been implemented.
- Added support for Network Security Configuration - http://developer.android.com/preview/features/security-config.html from Android N.
- Added Personalization Profile that allows to use custom settings for protection mechanisms (names of encrypted files, libraries, etc.).
- String Encryption engine has been significantly improved.
- Added ability to transparently encrypt native libraries that contain JNI methods (Native Library Encryption).
- Resource Name Obfuscation now supports all the files from the
- Added ability to use encrypted resources from applications and native libraries (Resource Encryption) from
- Added support for
Class::getResourceAsStreamto work with encrypted resources (
- Improved compatibility of Resource Encryption with WebView, Cordova/PhoneGap. Added ability to work with local encrypted resources (
assets) in Cross-Origin requests.
- Added new probes for Root/Debug Detection