We are proud to announce DexProtector 8 and DexProtector Crypto Module.
What is new?
- Added support for Android O Developer Preview 2
DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM SUPPORT
- Improved compatibility with libraries and applications written in Kotlin. So now you can easily protect your Android applications made with Kotlin
- Added support for APK Signature Scheme v2
- The following mechanisms were optimized for large applications:
- Call Hiding via Native invokedynamic Engine
- Field Access and Field Types Hiding via Native invokedynamic Engine
- Security improvements against dynamic analysis
- New reinforced native library protection mechanism (Native Code Encryption, available in the Enterprise version)
- DexProtector Crypto Module [Enterprise]: A native implementation of Secure Execution Environment (SEE) with optional support for WhiteBoxCrypto was added. All the cryptographical operations and keys are automatically moved from your code into SEE at the protection phase. The use of this module allows you to reach smart card level security - DexProtector Crypto Module protects against runtime analysis of crypto algorithms used in the application and prevents leaks of keys. Please contact us for more details.
Upgrade information: If you have a license for DexProtector 7.x and active support subscription (renew your support subscription), you can receive the upgrade at no additional cost (Standard->Standard, Enterprise->Enterprise). If your support subscription has been inactive for 3 months and more it is needed to acquire a new license. If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise, please request an upgrade quote.
Should you have any questions, please email us.