In the new release, we have added a new signing mode designed to be used with Google Play App Signing. This mechanism is the most convenient and secure way to publish your applications on Google Play. A special signing mode has been added for Amazon App Store as well. See documentation.
- Improved compatibility with previous generations of Amazon devices
- Android Libraries: Added support for SSL/HPKP Pinning. Improved Native Library Encryption mechanism.
RUNTIME APPLICATION SELF-PROTECTION (RASP)
- Improved Native/Java debugger defending mechanisms
ENVIRONMENT CHECKS/INTEGRITY CONTROLS
- Updated detection patterns
- Added an ability to receive a detailed report of the checks’ results, which can be evaluated on the server side
DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM SUPPORT/PLATFORM FRAMEWORKS
- Added transparent support for Google Play App Signing and Amazon App Store Signing
- Added support for Android Gradle Plugin 3
Upgrade information: If you have a license for DexProtector 7.x and active support subscription (renew your support subscription), you can receive the upgrade at no additional cost (Standard->Standard, Enterprise->Enterprise). If your support subscription has been inactive for 3 months and more it is needed to acquire a new license. If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise, please request an upgrade quote.
Should you have any questions, please email us.