Development guidelines for iOS suggest you design multi-module (Frameworks) applications instead of monolithic apps. Protection of Frameworks being integrated into apps, or being distributed separately becomes crucial, therefore.
We are happy to announce that the new version of DexProtector Enterprise introduces the unique obfuscation mechanism for Objective-C classes. This protection mechanism eliminates the possibility of static-analysis (reverse-engineering). From the technical perspective, DexProtector removes all the structure information from the declaration of Objective-C classes. At the same time, dynamic class inspection remains fully supported.
Environment Checks is one of the most important parts of application shielding these days. We have significantly improved the performance of the Environment Checks for Android and added the new debugger detection mechanism for iOS.
What is new?
- Fixed issues with Android 9 on Vivo devices
- New logic to work with x86/x86_64 devices
- New bitcode obfuscation algorithm
- Added debugger detection
- Android Libraries:
- Support for the latest Kotlin version
- Fixed problems with native HideAccess engine
- Resolved issues with multiple protected AARs in a single APK
ANDROID MANIFEST MANGLING
- Re-designed AndroidManifertMangling engine
ENVIRONMENT CHECKS / INTEGRITY CONTROL
- Improved performance of the checks
- Added the new Nox player detection algorithm
- Added debugger detection for IOS platform
- Support for Frida detection on Android Q4
- Added an API for using CryptoModule from pure native libs
- Improved support for Mastercard MBCP library protection
Upgrade information: If you have a license for DexProtector 8.x/9.x and active support subscription, you can receive the upgrade at no additional cost (Standard->Standard, Enterprise->Enterprise). If your support subscription has been inactive for 1 month and more, it is required to acquire a new license. If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise, please request an upgrade quote. To renew your support subscription, please contact the support.
Should you have any questions, please email us.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.